Free Ashampoo Snap 15.0.2 Full Version Is Here
Ashampoo Snap is the most flexible and easy-to-use solution for creating/capturing or editing and publishing desktop screenshots and videos. It has all the tools you need to take and edit pictures. It provides a full solution for screen capture and editing, making it the perfect tool for recording screen images or videos. With this program, you may take pictures or videos of everything that is displayed on your screen. The captured or recorded item can have additional information added to it, which can help you develop tutorials or demonstrations.
Ashampoo Snap is the ideal tool for making video tutorials and presentations for business or education. captures the open web page, the complete screen, the active window, or any portion of it. Also, it performs a wide range of tasks like PIP (picture in picture), OCR (optical character recognition), and real-time video editing (live). Also, you may capture video sequences from the desktop screen with this software, even in 4K resolution! The software quickly interfaces with outside programs to process and edit video. instantly distinguishes between texts on scanned pages.
With Ashampoo Snap Full, you may edit videos in real-time, edit videos more quickly and easily than ever before, and export your captures to other programs with ease. It allows you to merge many screenshots into a single one, supports 4K display quality, and makes video capture modifications simple.
- Hotkeys allow access to all functionality.
- Provide the video mouse-click effects.
- Record your work, modify it, and then share it.
- Make collages with photos using screenshots.
- strong editor with playback capability.
- choices for multi-display selection
- supports any standard picture format.
- new features for pause, effects, and counter
- Show keystrokes during the recording
- Show choice on many monitors
- 4K display resolution support
- OCR and a multi-core CPU support
- Make, modify, and distribute your captures.
- Character Recognition via Optics (OCR)
- more usability, speed, and flexibility
- Personalized hotkeys, among other things
- Real-time Video editing on-the-fly
- Upload your captures to the cloud
- Auto stops video recordings and more.
- Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB RAM (memory)
- 64 MB VRAM
- 150 MB disk space
- 1024 x 768 display
How To Install?
- Internet connection cut off (most recommended)
- Extract the program, then install it (launch Setup).
- If the program is already running, close it.
- Copy the file to the installation directory or folder.
- Alternatively, you can extract and run the portable version.