Free Advanced System Optimizer 3.81.8181.217 Full Version
Advanced System Optimizer is a powerful system tweak and utility suite that enables you to improve your PC’s performance and adjust settings. The application may be used to defragment your hard drive, optimize your operating system Windows, edit Windows settings, change files and folders, backup system files, clear up the hard drive of clutter, and optimize your operating system Windows.
Did you know that this program is a newer iteration of the multipurpose toolkit for perfecting your operating system? The Windows software enables users to change any operating system settings that are hidden from view, clear the hard disc of “private” data, back up system files, correct errors in the system registry, and conduct only defragmentation. Where are the other twenty-five utilities? The Advanced System Optimizer Free package comes with robust system utilities for resolving frequent hardware and software issues, enhancing system stability, and speeding up your computer.
The full version of Advanced System Optimizer comes with additional tools to boost system performance and stability, as well as strong system tools for resolving typical Windows issues. It provides a range of tools required for tuning and maintaining Windows computers. Complete system information, a junk file cleaner, browser track removal, RAM optimization, system file backup, file encryption, a secure uninstaller, a duplicate file finder, a windows transparency manager, and many other functions are included in the application.
- configuration of a Windows system
- advanced media file organizer
- Can system files be backed up and restored?
- Registry cleanup and optimization
- Delete any erroneous registry entries.
- keeping the system’s security intact.
- Memory restoration and cleansing
- Use the built-in uninstaller to remove applications.
- Safely remove file
- directories from your system to remove unnecessary files.
- the detection and removal of duplicate files
- See and control the starting applications.
- See thorough system information.
- the interface that is clear and simple to use,
- among other things.
- Improved tools and added options
- Improved support for new Windows
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 1.0 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB RAM (memory)
- 250 MB free hard disk space
- 1024 x 768 display
How To Install?
- When necessary, an Internet connection
- Extract the application, then install it (launch Setup).
- Start the application later; if it’s already running, stop it.
- To terminate or destroy the services, use Task Manager.
- Cracked files should be copied to the installation directory.
- Firewall blocking is unnecessary and not updatable.